FACULTY of ECONOMIC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Diskusi Aneuk Ekonomi Unsyiah Menuju Perubahan Masa Depan Yang Lebih Cerah

IndeksIndeks  PencarianPencarian  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  

Netbook Brands

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Vocaunan
Tamu

Netbook Brands Empty
PostSubyek: Netbook Brands   Netbook Brands I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:44 pm

Help me! I am typing this from my friends computer because I feel some traffic at this site, I see users are reading this site. My computer broke! My NETBOOK broke. I was looking at many places and I am so confused what to select. I don't know much about LAPTOP BRANDS, I feel so dumb and don't know where to BUY REFURBISHED NOTEBOOK. I found lemanskef.blogspot.com (you can see it here, - but they have so a lot of them so I am really confused what to buy. Can you kindly help me and tell me what to buy? I just did not find other stores then fashionlaptops.com site with a big choice. Please help to select something good and cheap. I appreciate your help!
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Netbook Brands
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1